Sharing elements in Oracle*Case applications

From: Frederic Saunier <frederic_at_atdiodie.cern.ch>
Date: 27 Jan 92 10:08:49 GMT

  I am designing 2 Oracle applications with the Oracle*Case tool and I'm currently having a few problem managing shared entities.
  I manage to connect entities from the first application to the second one, using the Case*Dictionnaru menu, 'Application System - Sharing Elements'.   I wonder how can I disconnect entities that are no longer used by the second application (but owned by the first one). All my attempts failed, issuing the error message : 'Element must be owned by the application system' as well as 'Cannot disconnect element from owning application system' !!

 Any clue would be appreciated.

--
Frederic Saunier --
phone: +41 22 767 5949			email: saunier_at_cernvm.cern.ch