Re: ORACLE user names and tables

From: Don Tyzuk <841613t_at_aucs.acadiau.ca>
Date: 21 Jan 92 23:41:51 GMT

The Jodrey School of Computer Science has an educational license for ORACLE version 6.0. We too would like to delete users. ORACLE corp. may not think that dropping a user is a requirement in a business environment, but we add about 40 new student users per year. This can be a bit of a burden, especially if your school is large. Ours is not. The faculty member responsible for ORACLE has tried recycling names, but with mixed results.

--
Donald Tyzuk				Telephone: +1 902 542 7215
P.O. Box 1406				 Internet: 841613t_at_aucs.acadiau.ca