We have an urgent requirement for Java Full Stack Developer-MA

From: nageswar oriontek <nageswaroriontek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:44:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,

We have an urgent requirement for Java Full Stack Developer-MA

I have sent you job description, please go through it and let me know if your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP.

Please share your resume at nagesh_at_oriontekinc.com nagesh : 678-287-1598

We have opening for Java Full Stack Developer

Role: Java Full Stack Developer

Location: MA

Experience required :7 years

Job Description:

• Full stack developers - having strong knowledge in Core Java, Spring MVC, spring boot, Java UI frameworks (Angular js, React js etc.)

• Experience in system design including UI

• Good knowledge on Spring 3, Spring 3 MVC, Hibernate 3

• Good knowledge on Core JavaScript, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Underscore.js, Jquery, Bootstrap, HTML5

• Good to have skills – Junit, maven, CI - Jenkins

• Sound knowledge of software development methodologies; especially agile

• Sound knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL etc.

• Able to work independently & Self-motivated individual

• Very good in Communication and Interaction

• Skill - Spring- Responsibility - Development Lead Received on Mon Sep 23 2019 - 22:44:18 CEST

Original text of this message