VOIP SERVICES

From: Rakesh VOIP <rakesh.voipoffice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 01:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sir/Mam,
Greetings for the Day!!

We will be offering anniversary special promotional offer which will be valid through August 1sttill August 16th .

  1. Minimum lines 5 to be sign up price (sign up bonus first month bill discounted).
  2. 10- 25 lines to be sign with 2 year contract ( first month bill waived off ).
  3. 25 above lines 2 year contract (first month bill waived off).
    1. We are providing unlimited calls to USA & CANADA.
    2. Free IP PHONES with Lifetime Warranty.
    3. Free DEMO also available. At VoIP Office, we offer one simple solution for all your communicating needs. Each of our IP Phone Services is packed with advanced features, extreme flexibility and low costs to help you increase productivity and save money all at once. Features and Advantages VoIP OFFICE (VoIP Office Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd.) is an ISO certified DOT licensed ISP provider. VoIP Office provides local and long distance calling to anywhere in the US, Canada for one low monthly rate.

Why VoIP Office:

1) ISO certified DOT licensed ISP provider
2) Head Quartered in USA, Local Offices in Hyderabad and  Bangalore
3) Online Support Team Who Speak Indian Languages

Benefits for Clients :

1) Low Start Up Cost
2) Free IP HD Digital Phone
3) High Definition Call Quality
4) No Configuration Charges
5) Number Portability Available
6) Soft Phone Service Available

Free Product Features:

1) IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
2) Conference Bridge
3) Find Me (or) Follow Me
4) Call Forwarding
5) Board Number With Unlimited Extensions
6) Call Paging
7) Web Based Call Monitoring
8) Global Caller ID
9) Do Not Disturb
10) Voice Mail to Email

11) Music On Hold
12) Free Remote Support
and Many More......

Thanks and Regards…..
Rakesh
Mobile: 8790410010
VOIP :2484363600 EXT : 2226
rakesh_at_voipoffice.com Received on Thu Aug 08 2019 - 10:21:09 CEST

Original text of this message