Looking for Backend Java developers _at_Denver, CO

From: NareshKumar Telukunta <naresh.canopyone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 07:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hii
This is Naresh from ASAP Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Please go through the job description and do let me know your interest.

Job Requirement
Client: Accenture//Comcast
Job # 38812019
Title Backend Java developers
Location: Denver, Colorado.
Pay Rate : Open ( please let me know your pay rate) Duration: 12+ months

Visa: EAD, H1B, GC and USC but No Transfer case.

Immediate Interview and Hire
 Overview:
I need several senior developers that are Java backend with must have Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services and Mongo skills. The first location is Denver, Colorado.

Please do send me your update resume with your pay rate and do let me know your interest.

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks & Regard’s
Naresh Kumar Telukunta
Talent acquisition Associate
ASAP solutions group LLC,
ntelukunta_at_myasap.com
Direct: (678)-203-2850*235 Received on Wed Jun 19 2019 - 16:03:51 CEST

Original text of this message