Role : C++ Developer Location : Minneapolis - MN, USA

From: <naresh.canopyone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 06:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings From Canopy one Solutions
Hope you’re Doing great We have the below requirement , Hence please glance the requirement and respond us back with your finest Consultant / Updated Resume ASAP Note : Passport number and Client ID ( Badge) Must for Below 10 Years Profiles

Role : C++ Developer
Location : Minneapolis - MN, USA

City (Secondary preference, if any)	Minneapolis - MN, USA
Role  (Choose from dropdown)	Sr. Developer
Skill Family	C++
Technical skill required	C++
Technical skill desired	HTML , C , Chrome DevTool
Domain skills
Detailed Job Description:	Associate should have experience in C++ and development and deployment of Google Chrome extensions. • UHG is planning to standardize on Google Chrome as the web platform and move out from IE 11. • Current ActiveX code that runs on IE needs to be converted to Google Chrome extensions. • We need associates with knowledge on C++ (not C#), Google Chrome extension development and deployment Experience on Genesys platform will be an added advantage however it is not mandatory as project specific training will be provided on the Genesys platform along with the associated set of applications such as WWE web dashboard and so on

Thanks & Regard’s
Naresh Kumar .T
Canopy One Solutions, Inc.
Desk: 703-831-8282 Ext.2518
Email: k.naresh_at_canopyone.com
Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line . All remove requests will be honored. Received on Tue Apr 16 2019 - 15:26:23 CEST

Original text of this message