Tableau Developer Job Location : Hartford, CT

From: <naresh.canopyone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 08:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings From Canopy one Solutions
Hope you’re Doing great We have the below requirement , Hence please glance the requirement and respond us back with your finest Consultant / Updated Resume ASAP Note : H1b’s accepted only with Passport number and Client ID

Job Role : Tableau Developer
Job Location : Hartford, CT
Job Duration : Long term
Client : AETNA

Required Skill: Tableau Reporting Secondary Skill: DB2/SQL, BOU Data representation and interpretation • Extracting the functional rules from requirements and converting them into high and low level design components. • Involve in code construction to meet the business needs of the proposed requirements. • Attending various meetings with business/clients on requirement clarifications, design walk through sessions for the projects. • Strong in generating Adhoc reports as and when requested by the business team • Come-up with innovative ideas on improving the existing reports to visualize more effectively Note: We need a strong tableau person as other vendor also bidding for this position and if we get this position we would be extending 2-3 offshore position. Request to get in the strong profile. We would have the client interview to select the associate for this position

Note: We need a strong tableau person for this position. During the client interview customers are expecting the resource with Tableau public profiles, so that they can share what complex dashboard they have developed during the interview.

Questions asked in interview
What Dashboards they developed?
If they got any issues how they come over those issues?

Thank’s & Regard’s
Naresh Kumar .T
Canopy One Solutions, Inc.
Desk: 703-831-8282 Ext.2518
Email: k.naresh_at_canopyone.com
Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line . All remove requests will be honored. Received on Fri Mar 22 2019 - 16:10:40 CET

Original text of this message