Full Time : Java Architect_Chicago, IL

From: <avanishrecruiter3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 08:59:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Hope you are doing well!!

I was trying to reach you regarding the position of Java Architect. Position details are below please have a look and let me know your interest. Thanks

Position: Java Architect
Location : Chicago, IL
Position Type : FTE
Long term Project

Should have hands on experience in

•         Java 8 / Functional programming concepts
•         Spring boot framework - Associated  Spring libs (Spring  Cloud, Spring Stream)
•         Experience in Automated deployment

Basic Understanding of
•         Dockers / Kubernetese containers.
•         Cloud  - AWS or Google Cloud  or PCF (Preferably PCF or Google Cloud )
•         Good to have – knowledge on Reactive programming
•         Java 8 / Functional programming concepts
•         Spring boot framework - Associated  Spring libs (Spring  Cloud, Spring Stream)
•         Should have used  code Repos like GIT/Bit Bucket
•         Experience in Automated deployment pipelines like Jenkins /Bamboo or Concourse

Basic Understanding of
•         Dockers / Kubernetese containers.
•         Cloud  - AWS or Google Cloud  or PCF (Preferably PCF or Google Cloud )
Good to have – knowledge on Reactive programming Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile
                                                                    Submission Details
Full Name:
Contact:
Email:
Skype Id:
Current location:
FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)
Currently in project:
Availability to start :
Work Authorization with expiry date:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Project Ending Date:
LinkedIn :
Rate /Salary

Regards,

Avanish Pandey
Technical Recruiter
Quantum World Technologies Inc.
199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA - 91360 Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-316
Email : avanish_at_quantumworld.us

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Received on Wed Feb 20 2019 - 17:59:25 CET

Original text of this message