Full Stack Developer with NodeJS - San Jose, CA (Locals Only)

From: <rajender.recruiter1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 08:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Greetings from InfoSmart Systems Inc!!!

We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as follows

Role: Full Stack Node JS Software Engineer Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months

Need Locals only (In-Person Interview Must)

Job Description:
Ideal candidate will have
Experience on Full Stack Application Software development Strong experience with JavaScript and NodeJS Proficiency in Java
Strong experience in Oracle/MySQL
Strong experience in NoSQL(Couchbase/MongoDB) Emphasis application to application integration Ability to develop scalable, monitor able and maintainable solutions to complex use cases on their own end-to-end at rapid pace Ability to maintain production systems
A track record as a great team player.

Thank You.

Best Regards…
Rajender Reddy