SAP HANA Admin training in Hyderabad

From: <primarkhana_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 20:49:26 -0800 (PST)

Primarkinfotech offers classroom,online,Corporate SAP HANA Admin training in Hyderabad by 13+ years Expert,Live Projects,Free DEMO’s In Hyderabad Ameerpet. Are you looking for a SAP HANA ADMIN Training then you have to join our institute A1trainings. A1trainings is providing online, corporate, classroom training for SAP HANA ADMIN TRAINING. We are providing a free demo class for the students. Our faculty is having hands on experience of 12+ years in software and teaching. We are providing software and hardware material for free. Best trainings is located in Hyderabad. 040 - 65597779, 040- 42007779
+91-9963523121
http://www.primarkinfotech.com/sap-hana-administration-online-training.php Received on Wed Dec 07 2016 - 05:49:26 CET

Original text of this message