lint roller

From: <841885_at_qq.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:13:07 -0800 (PST)

Ningbo Jiangbei Keep-clean Plastic Products Factory is located in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China, which is closed to urban areas, transportation is very convenient. Our factory is established in 2005.With many years’ development, we have advanced technology, standardized workshops and high-quality talents. We have cooperated with many clients both from domestic and overseas, and obtained consistently high praise from our customers since it was set up. The main product includes: mini lint rollers, original lint rollers, giant lint rollers, pot brush, quick pipe connector series, blow molding series and so on. The blow molding machines are supporting all kinds of bottles and blow pipes. We can also provide plastic parts and blow molding products depend on customers’ design and drawing. We insists on the principle of "quality of survival, innovation and development" to provide you excellent service! We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation! Received on Wed Feb 01 2012 - 07:13:07 CET

Original text of this message