Weird Truncate Error

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:59:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

[Quoted] I've looked this up and have gotten nowhere. We have this code in a stored procedure:

EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'TRUNCATE table details_tp';

I get this error when the process is run via BATCH using the CRON: ORA-02091: transaction rolled back

But, if I run it by hand, no issues. Additionally, if I put an event handler in there and perform a DELETE if the truncate fails, the delete works fine.

Any thoughts? How can a truncate fail? What kind of error is that? It is not a locking error...... we are all kind of lost.

Thanks! Received on Fri Feb 18 2011 - 03:59:02 CET

Original text of this message