Re: SQL-plus

From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 23:57:29 +0100

[Quoted] On 01.03.2009 23:38, Tim wrote:

> Michael Austin wrote:
>> Tim wrote:

>>> Thanks. But other versions of Oracle had a version of SQL*Plus that
>>> was a Windows version with a UI.
>>

>> sqlplusw != sqlplus
>
> Well OK, although I think it was referred to as such. Is there any way I
> can get a sqlplusw.exe for my version of Oracle 10g?

[Quoted] I'd rather not want to. The Windows application is flawed. The command line version is much better, for example, it has command history. Just forget this Windows thing. I am hearing, Oracle removed it in 11g anyway.

Just my 0.02EUR

        robert Received on Sun Mar 01 2009 - 23:57:29 CET

Original text of this message