How to distinguish mutiple instances of same Webservices in J2EE Application

From: CoolMischa <M_Soujon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 04:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

Moin, moin everybody,

I hope it is the right group, but I did not found a more specific.

I have the following problem:
- I have one server with a OAS installation.

  • I have five oc4j instances in which I have deployed one J2EE application in each.
  • The application includes a Web-Service based on an annotated EJB 3.0.

If I try to test the Web-Services (WS) I can not distinguish the WS instance which is called by the URL.
Is there a way to do exactly that?
I have tried to change the deployment annotations of the WS for each application while deploying with a oracle-webservices.xml but that does not work.

Any help is appreciated

Mischa Received on Tue Jun 10 2008 - 13:42:13 CEST

Original text of this message