Trigger code not visible in SQLDeveloper

From: VDK <>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using SQL Developer v1.2.1 build main32.13 against an Oracle 10.2 database. I can create and edit new triggers. Triggers that were made a few years ago are editable but the only code which is visible are the words 'create or replace'. However, when I access these older triggers with PL/SQL Developer all the code is visible! I checked the owner, table owner etc. in dba_objects and dba_triggers but the settings are the same for the newer and the older triggers. Anyone any idea what's going on?

Peter Received on Mon Apr 14 2008 - 11:24:24 CEST

Original text of this message