Re: need program make the query easier to read Options

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:36:57 +0200

"Walt" <walt_askier_at_SHOESyahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:PR3Lj.97280$6i4.34476_at_en-nntp-03.dc1.easynews.com...
> nova1427_at_gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> I already have query but I want arrange it
>> And I use TOAD, if this program can arrange the query automatic let me
>> know how.
>
> For Toad 9.2 on Windows, try the menu option: Edit -> Format Code
> or Ctrl+Shift+F
>
> Works quite well with some queries, not so well with others.
>
> //Walt

iirc, it only works well if you pay for the formatter; if you don't, it messes up your statement. But it may have changed over time...

Shakespeare Received on Wed Apr 09 2008 - 17:36:57 CEST

Original text of this message