createing ERD model

From: <scorpio1348_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:58:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi all
i have some problem and i want to know if anyone can help me. i have windows XP Pro, with Visio 2003 install on it. also have a oracle 10g install on my machin and create the database with SQL*Plus.what i want to do is to create a ERD modle from some of the tables in the database.but i don't know how can i do that.i know that i have to use the Reverse Enjener to do that but i can find out that how come i can create a connection between database and visio. any source or any help?
Thank you all. Received on Sat Feb 16 2008 - 05:58:43 CET

Original text of this message