Re: tool to export as text files

From: pamela fluente <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:20:03 -0700

On 8 Ott, 18:13, "Christian Schmelzer" <cs_n..._at_coworld.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm looking for a free tool to export records from a Oracle 10 Express
> database to a flat textfile with INSERTS like the mysqldump program.
>
> Greetings,
> Christian

DataTime will also make the text Dump file for you. It will also adjust SQL delimiters and statements depending on the intended destination (connection properties): http://www.datatime.eu/download.aspx

[There are 2 different ways: quick export (automatic) and load task for full control on all the possible options]

-P

Providing Oracle Users with the world's best Reporting Solution Received on Mon Oct 08 2007 - 20:20:03 CEST

Original text of this message