Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: pamela fluente <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:56:01 -0700

[Quoted] On 18 Set, 21:37, carol_ma..._at_msn.com wrote:
> We're doing a product comparison for graphical query builders. Would
> appreciate
> your input on what you like (or don't).
>
> We're an Oracle shop, but we need connectivity w/ any ODBC compliant
> DB.
> Also need query result export options (esp Excel), pivot capability,
> printable results,
> Windows compliant.
>
> We don't need write capability, and if the tool has it, we need
> to be able to turn it off. DB Admin tools not needed.
>
> I've heard great things about AQT (Advanced Query Tool)... comments?
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

[Quoted] Since you asked, let me point you to a nice and effective query builder.
It's mainly intended for Reporting / Charts / Dashboard needs. It's a very powerful tool.

http://groups.google.it/group/DataTime
http://www.datatime.eu/download.aspx

Cheers,

-Pam Received on Sun Sep 30 2007 - 00:56:01 CEST

Original text of this message