Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: Martijn Tonies <m.tonies_at_upscene.removethis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:35:42 +0200

[Quoted] It's the Active Query Builder component at www.activequerybuilder.com

We're using that component in our Database Workbench tool as the "visual query builder" tool.

I'll continue testing with your other examples and will report any errors to the vendor. They are fairly responsive when it comes to adding new constructs, so I would expect this tool to become better with every minor release.

Thanks.

--
Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server