Re: Rants. Difficulty to learn ETL tools?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:58:53 -0700

susansandster_at_gmail.com wrote:

[Quoted] > On May 24, 12:57 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

>>> Good GOD man, shut the hell up and learn something. Ignorance never
>>> makes a good argument.
>> But obscenities do? Enlightening.
>>
>> So, for the second time, what is the name of that tool that must
>> be purchased separately?
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
>> (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
> Do your own research.  You don't want to be enlightened or you would
> have done it yourself instead of kicking back and expecting the world
> at large to give you the answer.

Here's who I am:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace2.html#morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_ins.asp
http://www.psoug.org/about.html

A somewhat public figure and slightly knowledgeable with respect to Oracle and databases in general.

Try something different. Instead of throwing around your schoolyard obscenities try stretching for a bit of integrity. Try answering the question. No doubt everyone else in all these usenet groups will want to benefit from your knowledge and wisdom. And, as you said I am a stupid person so I couldn't possibly know what you know.

We will draw our own conclusions based on your response or lack thereof.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington