Oracle forms ver 6 - execute_query does not work

From: <pwu_at_qantas.com.au>
Date: 18 Apr 2007 17:04:48 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] I have an Oracle table called missawb.

On my oracle form I have a group of text fields that repesent the table. It displays
10 rows at a time with a scrollbar.

I have a button on the form that loads the missawb table via a stored procedure:
dropout_pkg.misspayment(30);

Then does the following:
go_block('MISSAWB');
execute_query(ALL_RECORDS);

Now the table has been loaded with 44,000 records so I would expect that the
scrollbar is enabled but it is not.

However if I do the F7/F8 combination on the missawb block - the scrollbar is enabled and
works!

Can someone please tell me why the execute_query does not enable the scrollbar? Received on Thu Apr 19 2007 - 02:04:48 CEST

Original text of this message