Help on result of execute_query

From: nick048 <nicosia.gaetano_at_moonsoft.it>
Date: 13 Mar 2007 23:33:27 -0700

[Quoted] Hi to all,

In a Form I have placed a button. in the trigger WHEN_BUTTON_PRESSED I have a code that:

  1. create a WHERE string (LC$Whr) with some filter Items, initialized in the Header block;
  2. after use this statement: Set_Block_Property( 'MYBLOCK', DEFAULT_WHERE, LC$Whr ) ; Go_Block('MYBLOCK'); Execute_Query ;

It is possible to control if the query return a valid search ? In other words I need this:
If the Select in the Execute_query has found record(s) then display the Canvas with the Data Block found, else display an Alert message.

I hope yes, but I don't know as.

Thank You and Best Regards.
Gaetano Received on Wed Mar 14 2007 - 07:33:27 CET

Original text of this message