Oracle Reports Builder 10g - Repeating frame problem

From: <vrustad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2007 12:34:04 -0700

Hello,

I have a problem with my master-detail report. The report structure is very simple: 2 queries: Q1(master) and Q2(detail); 2 groups: G1 and G2 accordingly.

For some reason, the detail records are only showing up under the first master record. I can see all other master records, but without any detail records although they should be displayed. I checked the data in the tables.

If anyone could give me a hand with this problem, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!
Vika Received on Mon Mar 12 2007 - 20:34:04 CET

Original text of this message