Re: WRAP.EXE: are there alternatives?

From: H. Hultink <hhu_at_geenspam.nl>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:53:52 +0100

Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote in news:epfk3e$jhu$1_at_news4.zwoll1.ov.home.nl:

> H. Hultink schreef:
>

>> When I use Ian M's solution it wraps OK. Output looks quite different
>> from yours. Maybe depending on which platform Oracle runs on? In my
>> case: MS Windows Server 2003 EE sp1.

> What is the version of wrap.exe? In which tree
> (ORACLE_HOME) do you execute it?
> Beginning to suspect you have a V8 or 9 wrapper,
> where you ought to have a V10

I have used WRAP80.EXE as well as WRAP.EXE (here the version number has disappeared...) on an Oracle9i database server on [ORACLE_HOME]\bin. The results in both cases were the same. Nb The database version is 9.2.0.8.0

Regards,
Henk Received on Thu Feb 08 2007 - 11:53:52 CET

Original text of this message