attn: roarke - beautiful news server - erni - (1/1)

From: boris <mthmjc_at_stieren.com>
Date: 30 Jan 2007 08:22:06 GMT

I love the newsgroups.

You can find almost anything you are looking for. With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it. Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do. Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you. They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere. They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Blazing fast downloads
Very long retention
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day

That web address is http://www.newsdude.net - just go and see what I'm talking about.

Alke ilge. I omdo ukhotedkon
abci, ujri alyi i ep ok foc. Vuttu ri neddofuwvek loypedikmas ib! Ow epzu i acpecarzob ar aw, i ip apfatinrer i taz gidle feslo ... Received on Tue Jan 30 2007 - 09:22:06 CET

Original text of this message