Re: Calling Portal wwsec_api from Apex

From: <danny.roach_at_oracle.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2006 03:12:13 -0800

I have now solved this problem. If you want to access portal apis from apex you need to set a portal context like this:

portal.wwctx_api_private.set_context( p_user_name => 'portal' , p_password => 'portal');

This shouldn't impact security as the value of p_password does not have to be your schema password it can be set to anything.

Danny