Re: DB Migration

From: Rene S. Nielsen <rsnfjernspam_at_adds.dk>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:25:43 +0100

Hi

You just download the Access plugin, I do believe the filename is acces.zip, but i'm not 100% sure.

Then you rename the acces.zip file to acces.jar and copy it into \migration\omwb\plugins\

start the migration tool and you are on your way

Best regards
  Rene

Ps. if you can't find the download let me know and I will mail it to you