converting html code (polish and deutsche chars) from db to ascii (in Report)

From: <filobus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2006 02:17:25 -0700

Hello,
I have a report that receive data from db and print it in pdf. The data is some text in polish or deutsche with special characters written in html code (the text is also used to create html pages). How can I visualize the text converted in characters Report can visualize correctly? (or ascii characters at last?) Is there some function that make the conversion?

The db is Oracle 8.16, Report 6.0.8, the db cannot use polish character set...

Thank you for your time! Received on Fri Oct 20 2006 - 11:17:25 CEST

Original text of this message