Re: Data Pump error

From: Ron Schuster <ronschuster123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:00:48 -0400

Vladimir M. Zakharychev wrote:
> Ron Schuster wrote:

>> Vladimir M. Zakharychev wrote:

[Quoted] >>>> ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" has errors
>>> This one is particularly alerting: ORA-04063: package body
>>> "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" has errors. Looks like something's not right with
>>> your database. Try connecting AS SYSDBA and re-running
>>> _at_?/rdbms/admin/catqueue.sql to redo AQ initialization. If you will hit
>>> any errors during this script execution and won't be able to fix them
>>> yourself, post them here. If there will be no errors, try your export
>>> again and see if the original problem persists.
>>>
>>> Hth,
>>>     Vladimir M. Zakharychev
>>>     N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)
>>>     http://www.dynamicpsp.com
>>>
>> If I just installed Oracle Express, what is the password for SYSDBA?

> You should be able to login without password from the host where Oracle
> runs using this sequence:
>
> at the OS command prompt type
>
> sqlplus /nolog
>
> then at the SQL*Plus prompt
>
> connect / as sysdba
>
> This should connect you to the instance as SYS with SYSDBA role using
> operating system authentication (so you must be member of ORA_DBA group
> on OS level.) Then you can run suggested script (just paste or type the
> command I gave in my previous post in SQL*Plus.) You may want to spool
> its output to a file for further review. To do this, type
>
> spool path/to/the/filename.txt
>
> at SQL*Plus prompt before actually running the script. When the script
> is done, type
>
> spool off
>
> to turn off spooling. Then review the filename.txt file looking for any
> errors and try to fix them, or, if you can't, post them here.
>
> Reading through the 2 Day DBA guide will surely be helpful, too. Pay
> close attention to sections describing how to manage database using SQL
> commands - some things can't be done from the GUI and (I think) running
> database creation/upgrade scripts is one of them, so you should really
> get yourself familiar with SQL*Plus.
>
> Regards,
> Vladimir M. Zakharychev
> N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)
> http://www.dynamicpsp.com

[Quoted] The script runs with errors. This appears multiple times in the log:

ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" has errors ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "SYS.DBMS_AQADM_SYS" Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 19:00:48 CEST

Original text of this message