Re: How to get SQL commands executed on Oracle database in certain period?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:06:22 -0700

qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com wrote:
> Is it possible to get the SQL commands executed on a Oracle database
> from a certain time?
>
> We have a system connected with Server-1 and Server-2. Server-1 uses
> Oracle RDBMS and Server-2 uses some other database for Data storage.
> In regular intervals, the application running on the System should
> fetch all the SQL commands executed on Server-1 from the last interval,
> convert if required and then apply these changes on the Server-2. I
> cannot use redo logs, as I have to apply the changes on a non-Oracle
> database. For this reason, I would like to know how exactly I can get
> the SQL commands executed on a Oracle database from a certain time(or
> in certain time period).

[Quoted] If you look at gv$sql you will see a column named LAST_ACTIVE_TIME. That will give you the last time executed. The command, itself, can be found in the SQL_FULLTEXT column.

As you didn't supply version or other related information this may, or may not, work for you.

--
Daniel Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group