Problems with forms builder

From: indomitus <u26256_at_uwe>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:24:53 GMT

Hi guys:
[Quoted] I have problems with oracle 10g in develop tools (forms builder --- ifbid90. exe---).
I can open my form and compile the form without problems but when I like run my form... the forms windows is closed and appears one message where inform me that ifbld90.exe had problems and it's neccesary close the windows ... and it's all.

I have another machines where with the same form, the same ids10g installation, the same instance I don't have problems !!! I am crazy for that !!!... I need help, please !!! Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 18:24:53 CEST

Original text of this message