Re: Oracle Financials

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:27:51 -0700

Radhika Kak wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I wanted some information on Oracle Financials and so am posting this
> question on this group. I am a Masters in Commerce from India and
> wanted to know if I can persue Oracle Financials here in the US.
>
> I have also to my credit some computer courses I did back in India.
>
> Please let me know how can i go about the same.
>
> Would appreciate if someone can throw light on the above.
>
> Thanks,
> Radhika

Pursue it yes? Catch it? Quite another thing entirely.

You will need to be far clearer on what you are looking for. My guess is that you are about 5 years away, in terms of skill set, from being employable. Start with learning basic SQL and developer skills.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington