Re: Invoke TKPROF from the client machine

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:04:47 -0700

Ghalib wrote:
> Yes I definitley like to use DBMS_PROFILER built-in package to do this,
> could u please provide me its example that how to invoke TKPROF using
> DBMS_PROFILER built-in package.
>
> Asad

  1. Don't top post.
  2. Read the documentation at http://tahiti.oracle.com on the package. It has nothing to do with TKPROF. It has everything to do with tuning packages. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan_at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org