Re: t have two problemms about oracle authentication,can you help me?

From: <ldd600_at_163.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2006 18:44:09 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2006 23:24:14 -0700, ldd600_at_163.com wrote:
>
> >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >Can you explain what "not possile and Oracle Advanced Networking
> >Option" means for me? I am confused.
> I don't think I'm going to waste more time on this.
> Either you should express yourself completely or succinctly, or you
> should not post at all. You shouldn't however, change the rules of the
> game and complain you are confused.
> I am as much as confused as you because your question didn't make
> sense. There is no such concept as 'lock a role'.
> Everyone can juggle with different sessions of the same user; in the
> end it is the same user, with the same properties.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
Bakker, I'm so sorry, because english is not my native language,and my english is very poor. I have tried my best to express myself more clearly. I don't use the word "confused" to complain about something, I just used it to express that I didn't understand something.

I just want to specify some roles to be enabled for the current session. Any roles not listed are disabled for the current session. Received on Fri Jul 21 2006 - 03:44:09 CEST

Original text of this message