Re: Q: Designer, forms testing, automation

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:11:58 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:52:19 +0200, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>And that is particulary
>true in generated GUI's of any kind: "Euw, I'd rather like
>that box in mauve, and three pixels to the right".
>Been there, fought that battle - lost some...
Had to maintain 2 sets of crt files once (Forms 3.0), because some end-users didn't like the colors.
And, no, I could have refused, but I would have gotten myself killed. Don't try to refuse anything to a cattle of female end-users. They'll lynch you on the spot.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA