How do you migrate code your production environment

From: Barry Chase <bsc7080_at_myoracleportal.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 05:53:58 -0400

In this age of Sarbanes Oaxely, I am curious how people have resolved their setup and code migration within their environments. We have built a homegrown edition that leverages Oracle's FNDLOAD utilities and custom scripts that I built. It works well, but I am interested in what others have done or products they have used.

Our environment :

11.5.10 Oracle Applications
Discoverer 5
Workflow 2.6
Self Self Service Framework
9.2.0.6 Database
AIX O/S We migrate SQL scripts, database objects, data DML activity, Oracle App setups, Framework XML stuff. Discoverer and Workflow are performed manually, we have not put together a clean turn process for this that can be scripted.

How about everyone else ?

BChase
bsc7080mqcXX_at_myoracleportal.com
(remove XX to contact)

Resource Library is now Online _at_ http://www.MyOraclePortal.com

75 gigabytes with over a Terrabyte in bandwidth for as little as 7.50 a month.

Extra 2.5 gigabytes space when using the below coupon code
http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust11668