Re: Help!!

From: GuessWho <nomail_at_please.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:26:06 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] "Paul" <paul_at_see.my.sig.com> wrote in message news:vp6oa2t9nf20ldavfajfa6phmil7mnle47_at_4ax.com...

> Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > Are you incapable or unwilling to over ride the default?

Just lazy I guess, sorry for that, I'm trying to do better..

> It has to default to the top - how can it know where you wish to
> respond?

Right... ;-(

> > MS Outlook.... you can guess the rest (after Brian Ferry)
>

> Arrow keys, PageDown, Ctrl-End....
>

> <shakes head...>

<nodds head>

So, I turned to inline posting. But: can anyone explain why this is such a [Quoted] big issue? Especially when I read a thread top to bottom I have to scroll [Quoted] through the text I have read several times by then. And don't tell me just [Quoted] to read the last message, because people who make a big issue over top posting are also the ones snapping out parts of the text. But maybe you're [Quoted] right and I should turn to a different news reader, Outlook is a crime (after Pink Floyd).