Q: Designer, forms testing, automation

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 21 Jun 2006 18:02:40 -0800

[Quoted] Oracle Designer 9i 9.0.4.5.6

I'm not too familiar with all the capabilities of Designer yet. I am wondering if I should be looking for things in Designer that help to test the forms that are generated. The Designer generated forms obviously works as designed, but the question is whether the details of the design produce forms that interact the way the user expects, and then whether the form still works that way after making various changes.

Along the same line, if anyone has suggestions for the best way to automate the testing of an Oracle .fmb/.fmx then I would appreciate hearing about it.

Links to anything useful would also be appreciated.

Thanks. Received on Thu Jun 22 2006 - 04:02:40 CEST

Original text of this message