Re: HTMLDB 10g

From: Lee <Lee_at_Jamtoday.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:45:17 -0600

david.decotis_at_sitq.com wrote:
> Hello all, I am new to Oracle's HTMLDB. I have started with the self
> learning tutorial ...<snip>

Can you send me a URL pointing to the tutorial? There seem to be a number of tutorials available from OTN, but I would appreciate a good "lesson zero" to break the ice.

There's one showing how to build an application from a spreadsheet which is certainly slick, but it leaves me unsure of how to modify the resulting application, short of just "poking around" which is effective but time consuming. Something a bit more systematic would be welcome.

I see people here referring to a manual or user guide. I imagine I could get that by mucking about on OTN, but if anybody has a direct url, that would be nice to have too. Received on Thu Jun 15 2006 - 00:45:17 CEST

Original text of this message