Oracle Reports generated JSP and user parameters.

From: mich \(at work\) <"mich>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:22:50 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm creating JSP pages via reports builder (10.1.2). I'm passing in a number of user parameters via a parameter screen (basically HTML), and want to display these params in the resulting web page. The param screen calls a procedure at the db whic returns a ref cursor.

I cant for the life of me work out how to do this. I'm sure it's a really easy thing to do, but just can't get it.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael Peel. Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 16:22:50 CEST

Original text of this message