Error while calling oracle reports from another report

From: maryam <maryamonthenet_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2006 01:41:43 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have a problem running oracle reports. In one report I have a button that calls another report. There is a button for each row of the result in the first report , and i have used Srw.run_report to call the second report.

My problem is, when I run the report, at the first time i can push the button and the second report opens and works correctly. But if i close the second report and come back to the first one, when i push the button for a different row ,the second report starts to run but then I get some oracle errors like table does not exist or... while the first time the report worked correctly.

It seems that when i close the second report and go back to the first one, sth happens that changes my session or connection. I don't know what can be the problem.
By the way, when I log in with the user that owns the tables and has all the privillages, I don't get this problem. It only occurs when I use other users ( which have all privillages on all of the tables needed in the report )
I am using Report Builder 6.0.5 and the DB is Oracle Database 10g.

Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Thanx in Advance. Received on Sat May 06 2006 - 10:41:43 CEST

Original text of this message