stored procedure

From: indianhuny <kesha_mehta83_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2006 11:04:40 -0700

Hi everyone,

   I'm new to this and I need some help with stored procedures. i'm using oracle 9i and would like to create a stored procedure to enter an

order in the ORDER table and find out if this is the 10th order for the

customer. The procedure receives all the information in the CUSTOMER, SERVICE and ORDER_ITEM tables. If the customer exists in the database,

use the existing customer data and check if this is the 10th order for the customer, if yes give a 50% discount on that order. Otherwise, create a new row in CUSTOMER. Create the new ORDER and ORDER_ITEM rows.

Thanx in advance for any help i can get on this.

-K- Received on Sat Apr 29 2006 - 13:04:40 CDT