ODBC to Microsoft SQL

From: <3gemail_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2006 09:43:00 -0700

I have the odbc setup in oracle to Microsoft SQL server. When I issue a select * from table name it works great, but is I add a where clause it indicates invalid column name. I have use just the column name and also the microsoft format tablename_t.colum_name and no dice.

Any help is greatly appriciated. Received on Tue Apr 25 2006 - 11:43:00 CDT