Re: OracleParameter and IN Clause

From: Rick <ngrimartin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:15:48 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] 10gR1 using ODP.NET from a C# program.

Can you explain why you think this is the wrong way to approach this problem? I've looked at the suggested website which uses a PL/SQL approach. I was looking for a simple SQL approach I could code into the C# program. Is it possible to use a parameterized query with IN?