Re: Library form problem

From: Andrew Hardy <junkmail_at_[127.0.0.1]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:56:08 +0000

Pascal wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> After the insert I get the following in AGSD_IPS.err
> ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
>
> Based on feedback I received elsewhere I ran the following scripts to
> create the forms tables:
> toolbild.sql, debild.sql and degrnt.sql
>
> Is there some other setup I need to do?

Argh... sorry, I think that you've exceeded my memories! I think that there are also scripts such as frm60bild, frm60grnt, rosbild, etc.

You should only have needed to perform the toolbild, etc. scripts if the database had never held Forms objects or if you're upgrading the database developer tables. You need to check with the developer installation guide about how to do this - you can easily lose any previously installed applications.

Also, are you sure that schema that you are building against exists in the database and that the user that you are using for the compilation has access to that schema?

--
Andy

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
Technologies