Re: TOAD For Oracle - Question

From: OracleNewbie <rhythmram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2006 10:05:19 -0800

yes i can do a join to get the info. All that is fine. In a day to day basis i need to run 2 select queries to get some info and quickly pass on those info to the Customer Service. Some times i need to pull data from 2 different table which does not have any relationship. Currently i have both the select statements on my sql editor and select the first one and execute to get results and then select the second one and execute to get the results. If i could run both the select statments together and see the results one after the other , it will help ful for me sometimes where i need to compare and verify certain datas. from two table.
I will try the execute As a script option in sql window. Received on Thu Jan 05 2006 - 19:05:19 CET

Original text of this message