Re: Find database objects in Oracle

From: <>
Date: 5 Jan 2006 07:42:57 -0800

Hi Guys,
[Quoted] [Quoted] Thanks for your replies. I want to insert a physician into a table. I have no idea where this table is located, the database is massive. So in SQL Server I would find the column name using the object browser. I would guess that the column has the string %phy% and it would return all the tables that have a column with %phy% in it. It is a very powerful tool and I hoping it exists in Oracle.