Re: Oracle XE - GUI end-user reporting tool?

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:02:59 -0000

In article <43abc6c9$0$338$5fc30a8_at_news.tiscali.it>, Cris Carampa says...

<of HTMLDB>

> > I had thought about that but is that too "developer-focused" or can an
> > end user literally just log in and develop their own enquiries?
>
> Never tested the product myself. According to marketing stuff yes.
> Perhaps it depends on how smart the user is :)

Tut tut... believing marketing stuff AND repeating it on usenet ;)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Oracle Discoverer was great (last time I used it as a client-server app about 3 years ago). Figured there must be something similar out there.

--

jeremy