Build Automation Tools?

From: Andrew Hardy <junkmail_at_[127.0.0.1]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:11:51 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking for some recommendations on Build Automation tools i.e. tools that can extract source code (PL/SQL, DDL scripts, etc) from our repository (VSS, moving to Subversion) and install into a clean database schema and, hopefully, run some automated tests. Ideally, the tool should provide Continuous Integration functionality.

I've currently looked at Luntbuild, which seems to fit the bill but I'm having problems with the CI side.

--
Andy

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
Technologies